UK meeting 2009

I made a poster for the event.

It can be downloaded form the website.

Someone might like to print it and put it, er, somewhere appropriate.

Guzzi Rally 09 poster.pdf

at www.belfastguzzi.com download page

I can also email it.

This is a small version

3415890988_9eea47e6c5_o.jpg

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As there are 10 people booked at the moment, it's worth considering booking breakfasts.

Caterers have to come for this – so it does need to be booked in advance.

What do you say about booking breakfast for Saturday and Sunday?

Here is the menu:

Breakfast Menu

Continental Breakfast

Pure Orange Juice

Cereal – Toast

Tea or coffee

£2.85

Cooked Breakfast

Small Fry with tea/coffee

£3.40

or

Pure Orange Juice

Cereal

Bacon, sausage, egg, potato & soda bread, and beans

Tea or coffee

£4.95

Other Breakfasts on request.

I don't think that it is worth booking an evening dinner as there are other places nearby and it will leave things more flexible. If you think that one dinner at the place would be good to organise, it would be either the Friday or Sunday. Here is menu:

Dinner Menu

Starter

Homemade Soup

Egg Mayonnaise

Corn on the Cob

Melon

Main Course

Freshly caught battered Fish

Steak & Mushroom Casserole

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Lasagne

Roast beef, chicken or pork

Chicken & ham pie

Steak Pie

All served with either chips or

potatoes as well as vegetables

Vegetarian Selection Available

Desserts

Apple/Rhubarb Crumble (seasonal)

Trifle

Gateau

Served with cream or ice cream

£12.50

£10.25 for two courses

What think you?

Can anyone else book yet?

Jaap is the only one booked into the small dorm.

Macguzzi?

If enough others book the dorm, you might want to consider upgrading to a 'family room' instead. It's a few more pounds, but you'll have ensuite bathroom and a bit of a sea view.

Can anyone else book yet?

Jaap is the only one booked into the small dorm.

Macguzzi?

If enough others book the dorm, you might want to consider upgrading to a 'family room' instead. It's a few more pounds, but you'll have ensuite bathroom and a bit of a sea view.

David, how much will be per night? Should I bring my tent with me?

The chances I am coming is bigger and bigger. It depends only by the weather. :sun::sun::sun:

I do every weekend kind of dance in the back garden to stimulate the sunshine in the periode I am in Ireland.

I hope this will help. :(

David, how much will be per night? Should I bring my tent with me?

The chances I am coming is bigger and bigger. It depends only by the weather. :sun::sun::sun:

I do every weekend kind of dance in the back garden to stimulate the sunshine in the periode I am in Ireland.

I hope this will help. :(

Fantastic! Great news.

No tent.

Are you happy to share a room with Jaap and a couple of others (probably macguzzi and ferguzzi)? (Is macguzzi around these days?)

The best thing would be to take a bed in the small dorm. As I said above, you guys could consider sharing an ensuite room instead. More money, but more comfortable. I don't have time to check the prices. I'll come back later and do that. You can find prices in an earlier post or on the website: www.belfastguzzi – there is no log-in required now. Go to the Accommodation page.

I can't guarantee the weather. There is a strong possibility that it will be good. -_-B)

EDIT

Are you considering coming on your own, Or with wife?

If there are two of you, you will probably not want to share with Jaap. <_>

We can sort you out with a room I'm sure.

Just let me know, when you can.

barholm_main.jpg

There is an updated site for Barholm.

Accommodation still available:–

Will at Barholm still has 4 family rooms and 2 large dorm rooms available. If you are happy to share a room, there are beds in the mini dorm. I expect that more people will be looking for beds nearer the time and that one of the family rooms may then be used as an ensuite dorm as well as the mini dorm. You can see full room details and availability, and make on-line bookings on the website, www.barholmportaferry.co.uk or send him an email, info@barholmportaferry.co.uk

Best thing is to give him a call on 004428 42729598 although he'll not be there much this week. It will probably be next Monday, 20th, before you get him.

Let me know if you book. Thanks.

map.jpg

Sorry folks I'm not going to make it due to a court date with my divorce, bet she planned that, the good news is this time next week I will be sitting in Mandello. I will miss you all been looking forward to this for a year.

Sorry folks I'm not going to make it due to a court date with my divorce, bet she planned that, the good news is this time next week I will be sitting in Mandello. I will miss you all been looking forward to this for a year.

Sorry to hear that Euan- good luck with the court date and have fun in Mandello.

Will you be at Guildtown this year?

I'm definetly coming on Fri evening, staying 'til Mon. morning. My mate John and his bandit are coming too. We'll be staying in a dorm , or one of the shared rooms if it suits. I'm abroad for a week, so won't phone to book 'til I get back. Probably leaving Clare, up through Dublin and then the main Belfast road, but I'm open to suggestions if any one wants to meet up. As I write this I'm thinking avoiding Dublin friday traffic might be a priority.

If we could just organise the weather now we'd be all set.

Fergal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...