Slavomir Musilek (R.I.P.)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Hey bud, hope I am stupid to believe facebook users and all is a sick joke

Petr Čepěl

Member of this group - Slavomir Bedřich Musilek died yesterday (15,8,2012). He was killed by woman in car - motorbike accident.

He was great.

See you...

If that is not a joke ....RIP guzzista (:(:-O

Hey bud, hope I am stupid to believe facebook users and all is a sick joke

Petr Čepěl

Member of this group - Slavomir Bedřich Musilek died yesterday (15,8,2012). He was killed by woman in car - motorbike accident.

He was great.

See you...

If that is not a joke ....RIP guzzista (:(:-O

I too really hope this is a hoax.

I don't have a facebook account so I can't see anything there but I did try searching a couple Czech Republic newspapers with his name and didn't come up with anything. I hope he checks in here soon.

Very sadly I think it is true- had a quick look at Slavomir's Facebook page and even though I can't speck Czech there are some obvious condolences and tributes from friends.

He was a true Guzzi enthusiast and offered to meet up when I was touring the Czech Republic with some friends, offering plenty of advice to us.

I am sad that our paths never crossed.

R.I.P Slavomir.

Guy :(

I always liked any of the posts from Slavomir and this one sums him up best of all - what a passion!!

Hi All,

maybe someones will remember me, I had V11 4 yrs ago, badly crashed it, repaired it, equipped with Ohlins, ported heads, PWC, raced some circuits and sold it with 100.000km on the clock. I wanted change. Guzzi was known to me down to single bolt.

So I got Ducati Sport Classic, crashed one from Italy. Equiped it with some shiny bits here and there and thought it will be enough for some time. What a FOOL was I!!! One ride with friend and his Nero Corsa opened my eyes again. It is not Ducati what I need. I need a Guzzi. Very very badly. The Ducati is pleasant, neck-braking rider position, no comfort, fast, agile, shiny, loud and sweet. But as many said before - Once you taste Guzzi, you're leave it and never try again, or, stick to it whole life.

So, after a year or so I have logged again to this wonderfull site and will be most happy if you take me back.

Oh yes, and I forgot, the new beast will be 1100 Sport (not V11 anymore). Well.... there will be just engine and frame from Sport 1100. :blush: I've fallen in love with bikes from Dynotec Germany and since I cannot offer a new one, I will have to built up my own.

82_113_55_14_15-09-11-06-33-32_1316104412DSC_5381_600px.jpg

82_113_55_14_15-09-11-06-34-07_1316104447most150811.jpg

some pics of my Ducati to please your eyes...