dream bikes you would like to have

Calijackalbob

"you host your photos on line somewhere like Smugmug then link the pic by pasting the code.. on smugmug calle dthe BBcode."

Yes, you can host your photos. Or, in many instances, you can just go find a photo... copy... come back here and paste it. It works much of the time. I'm not sure why it doesn't always work, size or file or somewhat.

edit. this pic was huge. hence the distortion

Triumph%2BThruxton%2BR%2B1200%2Bwith%2BI

I have a new dream bike:  Radical Guzzi makes these beauty.  Front end of a MV Agusta F4, engine from a MG California 1400 (bored out to 1480cc), and tons of custom parts.  Better get my "will work for :mg: " sign out.  This ones not cheap at $50k

18315979-lg.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Mmmmmmonza, they sound lovely with open pipes

That little 500 is possibly the sweetest Guzzi engine I've ever operated. There's just something about it. The whole bike is (to me) more than the sum of it's parts.

• 1 year later...

The Vitpilen 401 and 701 look like a lot fun. My local dealer can't wait to get them in stock. I'm gonna have to test ride them both just for the helluvit. I'll watching for a demo day. Very exciting to see Husqvarna with a true street bike. I can say with certainty that the 701 motor is fabulous.

This is my dream bike, a pristine 1972 BSA B50IMG_0277.JPG

Unfortunately though, this is the reality bike that I bought

IMG_0223.JPG

Just needs a little TLC

• Like 1