What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

• 3 weeks later...

Went through the wiring cleaned up greased and zip tied everything nice and tidy.

Changed out 3 year old fuel filter and did a quick n' dirty fuel injector back flush.

Fresh spark plug wires.

Hooked up my new(used) Veglia clocks. 851 miles and counting! Thanks Ed @ guzzipower!

Installed my brand new Stucchi x-over. Thanks dude whose name I forget from Wild Guzzi! Much easier then expected! Read some horror stories about how bad they are to align.

Fresh Redline V-twin trans fluid in both gear boxes.

Just a couple new doughnuts and front rotors some other minor things and I'm ready for spring.

• Like 2

Not so much what I did (commute to work), but what I learned.

Don't sit on the bike and leave the bike running and in neutral in the parking space and then go looking for the sidestand with your left foot.

No damage other than a heck of a jolt to the drivetrain and :homer:

Long story short. Removed battery and tray,Removed rust and debris,Repainted with some black and let it tack and they a couple of coats of bed liner. Let that dry and then reinstalled with 4 new stainless bolts and washers and charged the battery. And found that the relay that goes to the fuel pump is weak so I will need to replace that. I swapped it for another for the time being. :)

Show Low, otherwise known as the SRC Loop (Salt River Canyon).  Been up and down most Zonie roads hundreds of times.  But it all seems new with a big V-twin and sport bike chassis doing the moto-vation.

Gonna hafta take this pony out to the Devil's Highway once the snow melts !

We have been at our place in North Georgia for the past couple weeks with temps having hovered in the 30's and 40's.  Mother nature even treated us this past Saturday evening dropping just over an inch of snow.  Have seen deer while walking and had two fox in our front yard last night eating of all things, the peanuts we put out for the squirrels.

Unfortunately its time to head back home to Florida and put up with all the snow birds.  BUT, today dawned bright, sunny AND WARM!!!  Temps got up around 60 F so  time to take the LeMans for a spin. 

Went for a forty some mile spin around Lake Chautug and it felt SOOOOO GOOD !!!!!  Parked back in the garage with a full tank of fresh ethanol free go juice, a soft warm blanket and cover, patiently awaiting spring time.

Truly blessed and never take it for granted.

• Like 1