2002 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Revival

Cdogger

(Sometimes a guy takes a little stab at humor and sticks a fork right in his own eye . . . :rolleyes: )

I'm thinking this bike is gonna work out great for you. Your uncle will be amazed. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

*Cars*?

Oh, "Yer funny. I like you already!"

(Yup, this is what a true V11 Guzzisto does when he's trying to put off changing all his fluids . . .)

• Like 1

Really well! I have to take a break because I need some parts and I'm between jobs right now and go back to school very soon. I'm just doing some touch up on the fairings and fixing a couple rust spots on the frame currently.

Ok so I just tried starting it for the first time. It turns over but it isn't starting. I pulled the spark plugs and they were black so I replaced them with some new ones my uncle had. What else should I try?

What is the status of the fuel in the tank? Did you drain it and refill?

If so, cycle the run switch several times. You should hear the fuel pump whir each time.

Yes?

What is the status of the fuel in the tank? Did you drain it and refill?

If so, cycle the run switch several times. You should hear the fuel pump whir each time.

Yes?

I did drain the old fuel and replaced all the lines and filter. I just put a couple gallons in there. Is the run switch the one next to the ignition switch?