2002 Moto Guzzi V11 LeMans Revival

Cdogger

Hey guys. I took a little break to settle into my last year of high school, but I'm back now. Here's an update. I got some new spark plug caps and put them on. I replaced the ecu mounts and dash mounts. I replaced the lines going to the charcoal canister and I'm working on the startus interruptus fix with Roy.

• Like 1

When you discover the source of the no-start issue, please post! :luigi:

I will definitely post it. If anyone needs help with a sticky fuel pump feel free to pm me. I've had quite the time with mine and I would love to help.

"Sticky fuel pump? How so?

BTW, I know a couple members that pm (personal message) to sort out technical problems, but it would be nice, for the forum's sake, to have the meat of those solutions posted. Better for discussion, sharing, and future searches.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

...but it would be nice, for the forum's sake, to have the meat of those solutions posted. Better for discussion, sharing, and future searches.  :thumbsup:

...and the potatoes. And some gravy... and cornbread... don't forget the grilled zucchini.  :food:

• 2 weeks later...

Take a look at the spring-clamp and nut that the rear tank bolt goes into. Have you slid it all the way back?

You could loosen your subframe and see if there is any play in it - if so, you might be able to nudge it back a couple millimeters - which will move the nut for the tank back.

You might also be able to grind a little material out of the frame slot that the bolt passes through to allow the nut to sit further back.

Or you could invite 5 guys over to do a compression fitting.  :grin: