Help me find a green bike

swooshdave

5fayWqb.jpeg

dAy0dRt.jpeg

I stopped for lunch in Santa Rosa (In n Out, of course) and after lunch took off up 101. I was messing around with the Go Cruise with my left hand and the bike dies. Ugh. I pull over and start thinking, dammit, docc wa right. I swap all the relays out and still nothing. Pushing the starter button does nothing. So I pull all the fuses and they look good. Maybe the side stand switch?

Let's put it this way, I know the kill switch work... I had bumped it with my left hand.

Back on the road again!

W3ppYxh.jpeg

nZ3mron.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I'm going to need some Advil soon. I'm afraid to look at the map and discover I've only done 100 miles since this morning.

Swooshdave "swooshed" by this morning on his way home to Portlandia. Nice guy and nice bike. What a score! We hung out, talked Guzzidiag, etc. a when it finally warmed up enough sent him on his way up 101 North with his Greenie. Thanks for coming by, Dave!

Cheers!

John

swooshdave.JPG

• Like 2

Swooshdave "swooshed" by this morning on his way home to Portlandia. Nice guy and nice bike. What a score! We hung out, talked Guzzidiag, etc. a when it finally warmed up enough sent him on his way up 101 North with his Greenie. Thanks for coming by, Dave!

Cheers!

John

John, thanks again for the hospitality! I loved meeting you and both your bikes. Plus I owe you toll fare. :-)

I'll let you know how the cable works as soon as I get home and thaw out. I'm holed up in Crescent City tonight. Mid 40s sucked for the last 100 miles. I may need to cut over to I-5 sooner than I wanted just to keep warm.

qN9qN2O.jpeg

I had to stop to add layers. It got cold when the sun went down. Hot shower at the hotel has helped.

dpPZpZs.jpeg

Plus I've figured out the fork lock!

It'll be one of your most memorable trips, and after all.. if you don't remember it, was it worth doing?  :oldgit:  :)

So wise. Wow. Very Chuck.

;)

Love the pictures and updates! I'm jealous.

-Joe

totally agree.....a great trip punctuated by some rain, cold or hail, just makes the best of the trip that much better and entire trip more of an adventure and more memorable.  Hey, even true if the worst of it was hitting the kill switch and getting a little cold.  

On 4/15/2017 at 2:31 PM, LowRyter said:

totally agree.....a great trip punctuated by some rain, cold or hail, just makes the best of the trip that much better and entire trip more of an adventure and more memorable. Hey, even true if the worst of it was hitting the kill switch and getting a little cold.

FZGQSfR.jpeg

A lot cold! Weird since I've ridden in sub-freezing temps before.

Anyways, aside from the kill switch and some sore muscles and joints I'm home!