Help me find a green bike

swooshdave

Nice to hear that you and the Greeny made it with out problems, by know you have a big tale to the grand kids when times comes,

Good pictures by the way I always said to my self "why you did not took more pics" because at the end they are a great memory support  :grin: .

Congratulation for the new addition to your stable

Well, stay tuned. I'm cutting together video now. Will take a little time to put together but it'll be more fun to share!

0e601b123aa056b61bf95cece3cd9cd9.jpg

I forgot to ask, is this a factory unit or aftermarket. It definitely works, I had it tightened too much and nearly crashed on city streets. Oops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuck's right: original fitment. Back it all the way off and watch it for leaking.

Also, inspect the mounting points and "Heim" joints for tightness.

Thank you, really enjoyed your video. I liked the shot by the sea with the large rocks and white waves.

I thought so, too!

gallery_10460_239_290163.jpg

• Like 1

LOVE IT.  I was trying to figure out the significance of the photo with the plane in the background. 10 Greenie Attitude points for the gentleman from Oregon.

LOVE IT.  I was trying to figure out the significance of the photo with the plane in the background. 10 Greenie Attitude points for the gentleman from Oregon.

EVER-green! :grin:

Great video Dave! The North coast is always so beautiful. Planning a ride up that way in early June. So how come the bike looks progressively cleaner the closer you get to home? :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Chuck's right: original fitment. Back it all the way off and watch it for leaking.

Also, inspect the mounting points and "Heim" joints for tightness.

Yeah, I tightened something on the dampener down the first night when I went over the bike.

Great video Dave! The North coast is always so beautiful. Planning a ride up that way in early June. So how come the bike looks progressively cleaner the closer you get to home? :thumbsup:

The Southern Oregon coast (Gold Beach area) is pretty spectacular.

It was getting cleaner because the more I rode it the faster I went and it just blew the grime right off!

Actually it's pretty dirty. I'll give it a clean before going to the DMV on Friday.