Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Pressureangle

2mm stainless steel received today.

Give me a couple days to figure out a packing method and check them individually.

Will update early next week.

IMG_4179.jpg

• Like 4

On 10/26/2023 at 11:14 AM, DucatiGuzziIndian said:

I know I am new here and I do not want to hijack this thread but...

I have my own construction related business in Seattle, Washington.

I am in the process of having some aluminum water jet cut at a local shop for a project we are doing.

I would be happy to cut some of these if people wanted them. I need one for myself.

If someone were to provide me with following I could get it done in the next few weeks or so:

A dxf file of the part.

Material required

Any royalties that need to be paid to Mr. Roper if any

A quantity for those who need them.

Just offering to help out..... that is all.

Regarding any concern about burrs, I would be happy to run over them with a file and sand edges.

(I am a mechanical engineer with machine shop experience so not an amateur when it comes to this)

Let me know if I can help.

16 minutes ago, DucatiGuzziIndian said:

2mm stainless steel received today.

Give me a couple days to figure out a packing method and check them individually.

Will update early next week.

IMG_4179.jpg

I count that elapsed time as two months two weeks from @DucatiGuzziIndian's first post about the matter. :thumbsup:

Outstanding, in my book ! :sun:

• Like 2

I have to set up a paypal or venmo account for payment so will get that done shortly.

As to the time it has taken to do this, I appreciate the comment but I am embarrassed that it took this long. Should have been done in half the time.

Back to you all early next week.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Guzzler

Thanks mate.

I was hoping to have had this sorted and able to ship to you from Auckland when I was back in NZ just before Christmas but shit happens.

The plates have all had a quick random DA but because they were waterjet there was no burr on the edges anyway.  Got a solution for packaging but need to buy some foam to wrap them in. I'll do that this weekend. Should be ready to start shipping next week.

• Thanks 4

I just received some photographs printed on aluminum plates. They were taped to piece of cardboard an inch or so bigger than the plate then another piece of cardboard was taped to that. It seemed protected very well and all arrived looking perfect.

Yes Activ, .... a little foam and then sandwiched between two piece of heavy cardboard.

Any international I will make a little sturdier.

• Like 2

A note that the Pacific Northwest (Oregon and Washington) have had some severe weather (snow and now ice) so may be extremely difficult for @DucatiGuzziIndian to ship anything. I'm not sure what it's like in Seattle but our roads in Oregon are lovely sheets of solid ice. Because of high winds a few days ago many, many people are out of power. And this is the first time we've been above freezing (0C, 32F) since last week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, we haven't even got mail delivered since last week. So much for that neither snow nor rain nor heat stuff...

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, activpop said:

that neither snow nor rain nor heat stuff...

Can't help myself... B)

Has anyone here ever heard of Terry Pratchett?