Moto Guzzi Enthusiast Royal Enfield Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, billgreenman1 said:

Love F9's content, even though sometimes he comes off as being full of himself 😏. "Look at the color scemes" works better with the new 650 cruiser for me!

I think it is part of his image. It would be interesting to meet him in person. At least, he seems to know what he talks about.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2023 at 11:47 AM, footgoose said:

Wow, the 77 in blue was about the prettiest of all years. That's a nice tripple there!

Yep.

If I were able to have another bike a blue XS650D would be at the pointy end of the list....!

Cheers 

• Like 2
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

Didn't you add a Scram 411 to your stable at some point??

Still waiting for a ride report... :grin:

I was very close until the wife intervened, will own a RE before it’s over. The new single reportedly puts out closer to 40hp, if they lighten the weight it should be a game changer. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Joe said:

I was very close until the wife intervened, will own a RE before it’s over. The new single reportedly puts out closer to 40hp, if they lighten the weight it should be a game changer. 

Triumph is coming out with a 400 single with a claimed output of 40hp, well 39.5hp to be exact...two models in fact, 400 Speed and 400 Scrambler. Although water cooled, they claim to be lighter in weight than the RE’s. Good looking bikes too and similarly priced, being manufactured in India as well. 

ADBBC9A8-1C87-455E-A75B-337F4A321012.jpeg

8B990BB9-1EF3-4874-BD6D-D680B97040ED.jpeg

• Like 1