When (good) luck has you have your Quota!

p6x

@HRC_V4

The four turn indicators of my Quota have collapsed. I am thinking to use four wooden dowel pieces and thermoshrinkable tubing around to straighten them up.

I don't know how good or bad it is going to look, and I don't know if it is going to endure the test of time and hard Texas sun.

This old tractor had a suggestion to use Buell turn signal which are drop in place, but I can't find those either.

https://www.thisoldtractor.com/moto_guzzi_quota_turn_signal_replacements.html

How did the fix work on the turn signals?  Seems like the would be some universal ones that would work.

Finally got started on my tuning work, only a few runs so far, pretty rich, saw some AFR in the 10's and 11's cruising on flat ground around 4k. I'm running the Mistral front and center sections on mine, made some significant differences on balance from left to right.

• Like 1

My Veglia instruments have been rejuvenated;

Here's the before, and after the ministration of "CasadiMoto.com" in Germany.

The Tachometer which was previously not steady is allegedly fixed. The pointers which color was washed out white were repainted orange.

Cherry on top, the Odometer shows 33160 miles instead of 33162 when it left Texas!

Speedometer front tachometer front IMG_1959

• Like 6

Crossing fingers that everything works when re-assembled.  Presumably you have a new reverse threaded odometer reset screw as well to install!   Those are proverbial needle in the haystack items!!

Here's to another 33k miles!