Sign-in list for V11 Le Mans Forum patch.

p6x

Add your name tag, quantity required, and country where the patch should be sent if you do not live in the United States of America.

I do not have a price per unit yet. I do not have a delivery date. I am trying to gauge interest. The patch length will be between 3.50 inches or 88.9 mm. The patch will need to be sewn on.

Those would be woven patches;

V11 logo LeMans green gurmukhi MN bold no space

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2024 at 10:36 AM, PJPR01 said:

I’ll take two!

I added you to the list, but it is not hard: just fill in your name, quantity, and location on the list in the Original Post, and refresh the page. No need to even "Sign In." P6x has made this so easy!

@FreyZI's "1+" quantity seems vague . . . :nerd:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, docc said:

@FreyZI's "1+" quantity seems vague . . . :nerd:

I definitely need one (for my green Kangol), but I'd take another, particularly if it helps make the numbers work out for the order of 50.

In for 2. As an aside, has anyone found something Guzzi-related to place on that massive expanse of tail piece? I am thinking of a "Motorcycles and Coffee" sticker from Schampa.

• 2 weeks later...

Do not try to sign-in!

If you can't get to input into the spreadsheet, close your V11 page and restart the site. If you have read or answered threads before getting to the input of the spreadsheet, it may have messed up the permissions

On 4/13/2024 at 9:20 PM, FreyZI said:

I definitely need one (for my green Kangol), but I'd take another, particularly if it helps make the numbers work out for the order of 50.

I put two instead of 1+, since I set a counter that can only count numbers and not alphanumerical characters.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Hey Pascal...are we going to have these do you think before mid June perhaps?  Need a few hours to sew it on before departing for John Day on June 22nd!

I've mapped out that I can get another 8-10 stops along the way of the Grand Tour heading towards Lubbock on the first day of exiting Texas in June on the way to New Mexico before getting to the high country and the mountains.

Would be great to have the V11 patch next to the other Guzzi patches and Grand Tour patch also on the jacket.

37 minutes ago, PJPR01 said:

Hey Pascal...are we going to have these do you think before mid June perhaps?  Need a few hours to sew it on before departing for John Day on June 22nd!

I've mapped out that I can get another 8-10 stops along the way of the Grand Tour heading towards Lubbock on the first day of exiting Texas in June on the way to New Mexico before getting to the high country and the mountains.

Would be great to have the V11 patch next to the other Guzzi patches and Grand Tour patch also on the jacket.

The company manufacturing them promised they would be ready on April 29th. As soon as I have an update, I will communicate it.

• Like 6