Bob Hartman

ANSWERED V11 LE MANS REGISTRY

Hey everyone,

Here’s my 2002 Tenni #133/170 with 14k miles on it. Always wanted one and was able to pick this one up last summer.

ffc59b9dd779f8c727d84b6fc3cfca53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome guzzicruiser! sweet Tenni. the forum has a Tenni registry too! https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6415&page=17&do=findComment&comment=232277

thanks! I’m on it but unfortunately it hasn’t been updated in quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have 2002 Moto Guzzi LE Mans Re vin ZGUKRAKR42M114723 Red. Has 60.000 KM I LIVE IN Canada. Bike has been off the road for two years. I am going to get it back on the road this year. Just needs front fork service and up dated springs, Rear shock needs service or replaced. I love the bike. I will add a photo later.

I have 2002 Moto Guzzi LE Mans Re vin ZGUKRAKR42M114723 Red. Has 60.000 KM I LIVE IN Canada. Bike has been off the road for two years. I am going to get it back on the road this year. Just needs front fork service and up dated springs, Rear shock needs service or replaced. I love the bike. I will add a photo later.

I have been away from the sight for quite sometime as I could not remember my pass code but I found it now I am ok.

• Like 1

Hello I'm Anuar from Malaysia, glad to join this forum to know more bout Rossa Corsa. Bought this Big Red last month from a generous owner who clocked 14000 km. 

• Like 4

Welcome, Anuar.. I'll bet the Rossa is really unusual in Malaysia..

Of course, we need pictures. :grin:

Indeed its a rare breed.. Its kind of cult bike over here. Based in the previous owner 5 unit was imported in 2005. Two unit an expats brought it back to Germany,  two unit badly damage due to accident and mine is the last unit

• Like 2