Time to Donate!

mznyc

Donation sent.  Thanks for all your hard work Jaap. :thumbsup:

Ditto, indeed.

Bill

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Why is it so hard to donate?

I clicked on the first tab, V11Lemans.com, 'Donate' appeared in yellow for about a second and was then covered up by the Gallery tab. Took me ages to work out it is also under More!

I know I like a girl who will tease but sometimes I lose interest and wander off.

Finally managed to donate.

• Like 1

I'm put of donating by having to use paypal

Is there some address we can send a bank draft to?

Does it need to be in Euro or can I donate in US or Canadian?

I clicked on the first tab, V11Lemans.com, 'Donate' appeared in yellow for about a second and was then covered up by the Gallery tab. Took me ages to work out it is also under More!

I know I like a girl who will tease but sometimes I lose interest and wander off.

Can understand your frustration ... and really liked your analogy.  :grin:

That said, wonder if yours is a one-off IT issue with your computer.

I have been using MBP's for years (Safari) and never have that problem with the "donate" tab.

I'm put of donating by having to use paypal

Is there some address we can send a bank draft to?

Does it need to be in Euro or can I donate in US or Canadian?

Why the aversion to PayPal?

I was initially suspicious, but now use it routinely without one glitch over several years.  In fact, it was very useful in dealing with a particular (motorcycle parts) vendor.  I tried dealing directly with the business, but heard not a word.   :huh2: 

But, as with Amazon, PayPal has sufficient economic clout these days to make poor performers toe the line and back up their on-line promises.  I contacted PayPal about the matter, and got a refund within one day.

Bill

I had to "drop down" from"MORE" to donate:

gallery_328_223_182709.png

Bill

I'm not so much suspicious of Paypal as frustrated, I spent 3 hours trying to get it to work recently.

What have you got against receiving a bank draft in the mail?

I can get a bank draft in whatever currency and post it off quicker.

Bill

I'm not so much suspicious of Paypal as frustrated, I spent 3 hours trying to get it to work recently.

What have you got against receiving a bank draft in the mail?

I can get a bank draft in whatever currency and post it off quicker.

Nothing against 'em at all.  Will PM postal addy so you can send one at convenience.   :whistle:

Seriously, nothing at all is true, but I write perhaps 10 a year, and yet do hundreds -- actually, probably more -- fiscal transactions in that same year, as do I suspect you and most others here, using on-line banking, CC's, Paypal, etc.  

I am just grateful not to be back in the paper-check age full-time.

If I had run into a 3-hour glitch trying to use Paypal, I'd probably dislike it, too.

Best,

Bill 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Ahhh daylight savings time. Time to set yer clocks forward to the time it really is. Time to change the batteries in the smoke detectors, and time to donate to a truly useful and enjoyable website. V11 LeMans.com

• Like 2

I'm in!  :thumbsup:

No way I would have this V11 Sport still in service with 106,000 miles/ 171.000 km without this wondrous community.

Thanks, again, to all! :mg:

• Like 2