Time to Donate!

mznyc

I'm like Chuck, the New Year reminds me to take care of a few things, although not always promptly,lol.

I continue to be amazed on the depth of the information when I go searching here, Fantastic resource!

Tks

Kelly

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Donation done for '21.

Jaap,    Tks for all you do, this is an amazing forum and resource, I might not say much, but I read and digest lots.

Tks stay safe and take care

Kelly

• Like 3

ps,   Docc, tks for being the hands on guy, helping people out, pointing them in the right direction and always getting the right link for the right information in the right hands.

Always well done Sir!

very much appreciated

Kelly

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 3/9/2020 at 10:54 PM, 80CX100 said:

Hey Foot;     Thanks very much for the reminder, donation is a done deal.

Jaap, thank you for having the vision to create this place and the dedication to keep it going;

This forum may not have the biggest numbers, but it fights way above it's weight class. The information is invaluable, and the community support is off the charts, the recent improved shift spring & Roper plate deal are evidence of an online forum community second to none.

Docc, tks for keeping things in order and running smoothly making it as enjoyable and productive an experience as possible.

Thanks to everyone that makes this place as special as it is; props and kudos to all of you.

Hurry up spring, ride safe and often!

Kelly

I'll echo my previous words and bump this back up to the top as a gentle reminder of how great this place is.

When I tried to donate last night, Paypal was throwing a hissy fit, and wouldn't let my CC go through, so I had to back out and take a 2nd run at it, and it worked fine.

Just a helping heads up if you're trying to throw some support Jaap's way to keep this excellent resource going.

Tks again to all who make this place as special as it is.:thumbsup:

• Like 5

Yup...already done!  Where else can one get humor, technical recommendations, music all rolled into one big pot.

May 2022 be an excellent year for everyone!

• Like 3

Done.

I need to do this again later this year for 2023 before Kathi goes crazy buying Christmas gifts for our 13 -- seriou$ly! :wacko: -- grandkid$, which, I assure you, cramps my moto-eleemosynary style.  :(

Bill

• Like 3
  • Haha 1