IGNORED

Replacement battery for V11 sport

My red frame had the ORIGINAL battery when it was parked in 2007 . I got the bike running last year and the battery just would not cut the mustard . A new PC545 went in and took care of business .

• Like 1

The unfortunate thing about this subject is ; there are the riders that are using the Odyssey battery and there are those those that rationalize why not .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, gstallons said:

The unfortunate thing about this subject is ; there are the riders that are using the Odyssey battery and there are those those that rationalize why not .

I spite of my encouragement to go to the trouble to condition the Odyssey to get the most out of it, and take the load off of our nefarious charging system, an 80% PC545 has still been a vastly better performer for me than any other "power sports" battery I've ever seen or owned.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, docc said:

I spite of my encouragement to go to the trouble to condition the Odyssey to get the most out of it, and take the load off of our nefarious charging system, an 80% PC545 has still been a vastly better performer for me than any other "power sports" battery I've ever seen or owned.

A quote from the movie Stripes popped in my head - we are willing to learn! LOL! This has been my 1st time using an Odyssey and it has remained in a consistent state even when not on a tender or should I say a specific tender for the Odyssey because I haven't gotten around to ordering one yet...    

• Like 1