What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

just a note, Bob Dylan Bootleg 13 was released about 2 weeks ago.. covers the Jesus years '79-81, all recordings from live shows. Pretty good..

some nice bluesy organ a great guitar players (Carlos Santana, Fred Tackett —) some wonderful gospel singers, and the great Jim Keltner on drums.

Just "re-discovered" something I had on vinyl, but haven't heard in a very long time.

You're an old soul Scud. I got to see them at a dumpy theater- turned rock venue- in Indy in 1971. They played their asses off for a hundred or so fans. Fast forward to 1981 and I'm managing a music night club for an old high school/army buddy, also here in Indy. He tells me he's booked them and wants to impress. (he saw himself as a rising agent) I had a line run to the dressing room for them with a tap on the wall, with whatever the closest thing to British beer was at the time flowing free. (they said it was too cold) The bus arrived early and we packed them off to dinner at a nice steak and seafood place. They were down to two original members, I think, but they played a great set. They left that night with a case of dark ale I had made. I got a letter from one of them a few months later letting me know that the ale was greatly appreciated, and that they hadn't been treated better on the whole tour. He sent me his aunt's recipe for elderberry wine. Good times.

• Like 3

ok,now yer talkin Docc. Classical music. Great to see a Daytona Cobra, MGBGT racer, MGA racer. I kept waiting for the Healey music, sadly none was captured. The 2 tone Panteras made a nice V8 sound, as did the Falcon Futura. The 63 Galaxy made my arms tired. That thing had to have power steering. The white TR6 made the sweetest sound (good driver too), but ...I like sixes for some reason. Alfa GTV6 too!

couple classic bike shots @ 6:10ish and 22:50.  just a few seconds. :(

• Like 1