Original Ad for V11

PJPR01

That's an unusual ad, because the Scura is a 2002 model and the Rosso Corsa is a 2003. 

• Like 1

That's an unusual ad, because the Scura is a 2002 model and the Rosso Corsa is a 2003. 

Now, we all know Moto Guzzi *blends* between the years . . . both in advertising content and actual production . . . :mg:

That bike needs paint.  

Like that ad says: "...the Scura's matte black and carbon fiber are, simply put, works of art."       

Some people will never understand art.  ;)

Now, we all know Moto Guzzi *blends* between the years . . . both in advertising content and actual production . . . :mg:

Knew that about the production, but had never noticed it in advertising before.

• Like 1

That bike needs paint.  

Like that ad says: "...the Scura's matte black and carbon fiber are, simply put, works of art."       

Knew that about the production, but had never noticed it in advertising before.

Having collected a good bit of the *advertising* and press releases and such: The printed matter is even more *transitional* than the well known changes through the model years.

My 2000 Sport was shown at EICMA in 1997.

Because of longer lead time advertising, catalogs, etc. will often show pre-production product. This is true across all industries.

Rocker says when he worked at a dealer, they had sales brochures, etc. for the Ippo. :food:  Needless to say, they never made any. 

I'm hoping to find a larger version in print of this picture for the garage...right now the version I found is only  7 x 10 inches more or less.  Would be nice to get a poster size to go along with the other garage decorations.  

John...if I'm lucky I might even find a Greenie one, and as we all know...Matte Black is like a Picasso and the Greenie is more like a Dali...both good but in their own right!

• Like 1

That bike needs paint.  

Give me a brush and some paint and I'll make it a Pollock.

And will still look better.   :grin: