Someone destroyed a Scura

swooshdave

http://www.bikeexif.com/custom-moto-guzzi-v11-scura

custom-moto-guzzi-v11-scura.jpg

What the hell? What a waste of a great bike. I hope they were lying about it actually being a Scura.

I do fancy a Scura in its original form, or with slight modifications. That being said, this still looks like a cool ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What's up with that Seat? Sure looks like a ball crusher forcing your privates into the back of the tank.

Maybe they are looking for more weight bias on the front wheel?

I like the exposed swingarm

What's up with that Seat? Sure looks like a ball crusher forcing your privates into the back of the tank.

Maybe they are looking for more weight bias on the front wheel?

I like the exposed swingarm

Hey, ya know, if your gonna have your balls crushed, might as well put them on a dual-burner high-temperature grill . . . :o

Another bike built for internet imaging and lookin' at. :glare:

• Like 1

"Another bike built for internet imaging and lookin' at. :glare:"

It does "look" good. And to the casual observer, the minimal effort put into changes will likely go unnoticed. The V11 spine frame is already a work of art, and Scura is among the best variants. I worry about the exhaust location.

• Like 1

if this guy ever came to Okla, someone would horsewhip 'em. 

not necessarily a Guzzi guy either, he'd slip up and get slapped for the general welfare.  

he's just a deviant. a sociopath.  

Holy moly! And dear sweet baby jebus!! They turned a scura into that? boo hoo hoo! One of only 600.....

I still have not seen a custom v11 with a pretty sub frame.

Oh and the comments! ....

I were razzin abaht on me guzz just yesterday and she rides great! Aint no rs250 but still flicks to and fro somewhat... and pulls like a tw*t too.

And ‘not pretty’?? What the splutterin sh*te is meant to be pretty then?

Well done dave for chiming in matey and flying the flag...

..ooo i’m all vexed fullsore....

• Like 2

the headers and exhaust is just ALL WRONG! boil your gas before burning it. and does that tank have snaps or buttons holding it on?

shape of stock headers is a work of Art.. those pipes are "so called" art with a small a.

I reckon the buttons along the lower sides of the tank are to hold the asbestos cloth curtain you need to stop the exhaust pipes burning your bits.

No EFI, wonder how he worked the ignition.

From the article:  "The result is a slick café racer that keeps the Scura’s best parts, and trades up its worst parts."

I assume by the best parts, they mean the suspension, frame and drivetrain... and by it's worst parts, I assume they didn't know about: bad engine and driveline paint, the faulty flywheel.. etc.

Oh well, there is some quality workmanship, and it is "truly limited" now. I do like seeing the spine frame since all the airbox and surrounding bits have been removed.

For my time/money, I would have kept the Scura original and found something else to hack up.