Help me find a green bike

swooshdave

You know, with the red frame? Yeah, that one.

I'm trying to sell my Triumph to free up the bike money for the V11.

33369087345_97e6a0443e_c.jpg

We finally had a nice day around here so people with think about riding. Maybe I'll have better luck then.

That won't matter if I can't find a V11, the V11!

Like this one:

P1010019.jpg

Is that really asking too much?

• Like 1

Is that really asking too much?

Asking too much is to give up one to get the other . You need to rationalize having more than one .

I know . . . let's ask some of the other *inmates* here on the psych floor . . . :blink::o:huh:

you have entered a whole new aspect of motorcycles. What exactly, is enough?  If I only had 2, I would be nervously searching for #3.

I recently got down to 3 and just acquired another. I believe I'm safe for the time being. What is truly too much to ask of me is to "narrow it down to one please"

so... keep the lovely Triumph.. AT LEAST until you've found -- and sorted out, the Greenie. One should always have a bike at the ready, while the other one is getting tires, or painted, or fixed, or....  say.... a baffelectomy on those Thruxton mufflers??? They could sound really good.

If I can't get the tranny leak fixed I might have one for ya.

Tell you what. I'll give you 50 dollars for it, and I'll even come pick it up.  :huh2:

They're out there. Worst case grab any V11 Sport you can find and send it off to the paint shop.

I used to be a Triumph guy. I've had 6 of them. 3 were Bonnies. My V11 LeMans kinda itches me like my one Thruxton did. Even similar glitches ..lol

If you can though just add a v11 and keep the Bonnie. They can be that different to own both. But if you can only be "motomonogamous" a v11 can easily ease that itch.

Or do what I did and have a great excuse for the Mrs and buy 2 v11s....:-)

I would say keep the Bonnie and grab a Greenie!  I'm partial to them as you can tell.  That way like footgoose said if one is down for maintenance you have the option to get on the other. 

That's if the "Control Tower" will allow more than one motorcycle in the garage :whistle: 

If I can't get the tranny leak fixed I might have one for ya.

Tell you what. I'll give you 50 dollars for it, and I'll even come pick it up.  :huh2:

I'd hate get you into a mess.  You'd probably go all over Indiana looking for someone to service it.  

Hopefully we'll get her worked out.   Worst case, is that I have an offer of a transmission (thanks to this board's generous folks). And more hopeful, it won't come to that.  Hope is eternal.  And my favorite ride.

I would say keep the Bonnie and grab a Greenie!  I'm partial to them as you can tell.  That way like footgoose said if one is down for maintenance you have the option to get on the other. 

That's if the "Control Tower" will allow more than one motorcycle in the garage :whistle:

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough, there are four full bikes in the garage. The Triumph won't be missed. I love it but I got a bad case of Guzzi lust after getting the 850T.

There's a Bevel Ducati, the 850T, the Triumph and the Norton. Plus a basket case AJS... then at another location is my Bultaco Sherpa T and the other Norton... well, you get the picture.

So a Greenie would just make a nice addition.

Nice collection :thumbsup:  Yes a Greenie would be a nice addition with those bikes.

Too be clear some of them are projects so I have to keep a healthy running bike ratio, especially considering they are mostly British and Italian!