What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

No links, just a list. The music is well known, and should be easy for anyone to find. And I can't be buggered looking for the links at this time of night... :whistle:

Today, for the first time in a very long time, I actually sat down and listened to some music*. A couple of days ago "Joe's Garage" popped up in my head. I had actually only listened to all three acts once, and that about 35 years ago. The song itself, well, I can sing along for most of it. So I listened to the whole thing today.

And then "Electric Ladyland"

And then "Abbey Road".

Seemed like a logical sequence to me. :huh2: :grin:

*Edit: In my free time, rather than at work. Listening to music is part of my job. :)

• Like 2
15 hours ago, audiomick said:

No links, just a list. The music is well known, and should be easy for anyone to find. And I can't be buggered looking for the links at this time of night... :whistle:

Today, for the first time in a very long time, I actually sat down and listened to some music*. A couple of days ago "Joe's Garage" popped up in my head. I had actually only listened to all three acts once, and that about 35 years ago. The song itself, well, I can sing along for most of it. So I listened to the whole thing today.

And then "Abbey Road".

Seemed like a logical sequence to me. :huh2: :grin:

*Edit: In my free time, rather than at work. Listening to music is part of my job. :)

And then "Electric Ladyland"....Mitch Mitchell.....Crosstown Traffic.....:thumbsup:

• Like 1

Okay, I love this.

They're blues. B) They're Dutch. :nl:  The bassman is playing my Fender J-Bass. :sun:

https://wildmenbluesband.nl/

On the cusp of the anniversary of this music thread (nine years!), what is not to love?

Lead player's shirt depicts evolution from monkey to motorcycle . . . :ph34r::race:

• Like 2
On 2/24/2024 at 6:05 PM, audiomick said:

It always makes me wonder what Jimi could have come up with if he had lived on.

Mostly regarded for his guitarist prowess, mostly known for his Star Spangled Banner interpretation at Woodstock 69, he was also an incredible songwriter. Few guitar players have gone without covering his songs; take all the most known ones, they all have.

• Like 3
On 2/13/2024 at 3:59 AM, KINDOY2 said:

Ha, they visited the Netherlands, recently. Very funny song.

"DRINKS HIS BEER LIKE ITS OXYGEN"

• Like 1
On 2/26/2024 at 5:35 AM, docc said:

Okay, I love this.

They're blues. B) They're Dutch. :nl:  The bassman is playing my Fender J-Bass. :sun:

https://wildmenbluesband.nl/

On the cusp of the anniversary of this music thread (nine years!), what is not to love?

Lead player's shirt depicts evolution from monkey to motorcycle . . . :ph34r::race:

The bass gitarist is a V7 700 rider. 

• Thanks 1
On 2/1/2024 at 8:32 PM, footgoose said:

I've been a Pomplamoose fan for years

And a good version of George Brassens Copain d'abord:

• Like 3