What did you do to your V11 today?

Scud

Said " Screw the CRG Bar ends " and put on some Napoleon Baron TT mirrors. I can see now. ;-)

What did you dislike about the CRGs? I had a set of CRG Lanesplitter mirrors on my old Thruxton. They worked great (and they'd better given the cost).

I bet the Napoleons look better, though. Any photos?

My issue was the rear view and blind spots with the CRGs. These are much better.

20160620_174538_zpsoawrxl7w.jpg

20160620_174448_zpssb6vc3kv.jpg

These are definitely more stable with the vibrations (and waaaaaaaay cheaper to replace than CRGS at 33$ a piece) .

• Like 1

I've been using CRG for quite a long time. Enough to know that their replacement parts are pricey, and their customer service has been good.

I asked once about getting "reduced convexity" to get a better view behind (maybe even just on one side). The response was, basically, "They are what they are."

So, I use CRG on both sides of two bikes. I can pretty much tell that there is a bike headlight behind me, maybe two. And, no question, that there are bright flashing blue things. :o

"And now, my friend, the first rule of Italian driving . . . "    ;)

I have the same mirrors, but with bar-end mounts, on my Scura. They are slightly convex and provide good visibility - so "objects are closer than they appear." I'm happy with them and would buy them again.

She got an unauthorized piercing.

IMG_5056.jpg

I scolded her and made her promise to never get another one - until she's 18 and can legally make her own decisions.

• Like 2

Let me guess.....less than 500 mi. on the tire ?

No... that tire is maybe a little more than half worn. But the nail went in at a weird angle. It poked through a groove in the tread and the tip lodged in the adjacent tread. I pulled right out without any repair needed.

I caught a nail like that on my CTX. I too stared at it not knowing if I should be pissed or impressed. In the end I replaced both tires. I wanted to keep the tire and put it on my wall of shame but in the end decided to trash it.