• 2 weeks later...

Actually I didn't think of that.....

The new V7 850 motor would be a fair bit lighter.

Then again I've seen these sorta vehicles with S and S 1.7 to 2.0 litre Vtwins up front so may be possible with some jiggery pokery..?

Yeah, it could probably be made to work. The thing is, the car is very light. Unlike some others on the market, or that were on the market, it isn't "just a chopped up 2CV". It has the 2CV gearbox, apparently, but everything else seems to be new, specially built, and light. :huh2:

You have fun with that now, otherwise I'll have to chastise you. B)

Yes, I know it has too many wheels for a fair dinkum motorcycle enthusiast, but I drove a Tesla once. Only for about 10 minutes, but the experience was absolutely convincing. Good thing, no if's or but's or even any considerations about the environment. The thing was just good fun. And on top it really is good for the environment. :huh2:

• 2 weeks later...

So because of a huge house renovation, I have not had a lot of time to ride my Italian bikes:doh:

However, the previous car was increasing in maintenance (and a diesel, which was not the right choice anymore), so I wanted something else. And well, the Italian blood was already there, so I bought my 4th Italian vehicle, this time with 4 wheels.

:wub:

20230428-130959.jpg

20230428-130927.jpg

20230428-130959.jpg

• Like 13