Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Pressureangle

5 hours ago, DucatiGuzziIndian said:

i'll check DHL and Fedex costs tomorrow and email individually.

Yeah, do that. I already answered your mail with the UPS costs, and said to put it in the US Post. But if DHL or Fedex is reasonable, that would be an option.

Also, I'm happy to "go with the crowd", i.e. what the rest decides on. No need for you to be running around sending one from one place, and one from another.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, MartyNZ said:

I used anaerobic flange sealer on my bike (LOCKTITE 515) without any problems. No gaskets means no need to slot the hole for the sidestand bolt.

I now have 4 gaskets to give away for the cost of shipping. 

Appreciate you dropping this pearl of wisdom... Thanks, ordered the gaskets but might just go this way...

• Like 3

Mine got dropped off at my front door yesterday and I haven’t had a minute to look at it yet. Big thanks to @DucatiGuzziIndian for undertaking this project!! 

Now I wonder what’s gonna happen to all those fat aluminum Roper plates . . . Hmm . . .  I reckon they’d make some nice trivets :grin:

• Haha 1

Recycled. Not much good for anything.

Almost all plates are sent. 

Once all payments are in, I'll do the donation and let Pete know it's done....

The one that was left over is available for Dragonknee and I emailed him.

Will send payment details to the overseas guys this weekend.

US Mail will likely take a couple weeks.... but was by far the cheapest option.

As an example, UPS to Victoria, Australia was something like $260 USD. Mail was $39 USD.... SO ..... this means Guzzler really can live up to his name and guzzle the saving... $221 USD of beer! Please send a photo of a row of beers Guzzler!

Cheers.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2024 at 3:20 PM, DucatiGuzziIndian said:

All plates are now spoken for.

If my suspicion is correct, appears my learning I may need one happened a week too late.  Anybody else have one lying around?

oil everywhere.jpg

1 hour ago, FreyZI said:

If my suspicion is correct, appears my learning I may need one happened a week too late.  Anybody else have one lying around?

oil everywhere.jpg

Sorry FreyZi, they are all gone.

Set up to make one would be pricey but if you wish, I can get a cost. Send me a PM if you want to pursue it.

• 2 weeks later...

G'day folks

Mine turned up today, took pretty much 3 weeks so the ole US postal service didn't do too bad eh!

Thanks again D.G.I

Guzzler

Gotta love this forum!

• Like 2

And mine showed up yesterday, 18days. Liked the 12$ value  :bier:.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 2

I have an option to have onesies made; I do not have a price yet, so if DucGuzInd isn't up for a production run I'll get on that ASAP. I have to get a NDA in place before I give them the file.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I got a notification from the post that there is something waiting to be picked up. It wil be at the shop around the corner as of 11.30 a.m. on Saturday. There is import duty to be paid, so I reckon it must be the plate. I might be able to pick it up on Monday, I think.