For Sale- 2003 V11 LeMans Rosso Corse- $9000 or offer

rockers

Excellent condition Rosso Corse. About 9,000 miles, 2nd owner. Many extras installed, including H&B Bags with rack, Russel Day-Long saddle, Bar Risers, Roper Plate, running lights.  Bike had upgraded performance package and titanium exhaust.

Located in northern Wisconsin.  Send a message for more info and photos.

IMG_0461.JPG

• Like 6

18 hours ago, p6x said:

81 degF here in H'town today.... 

Even that beautiful red hot bike wont get warmed up much this week. That's 5w20 weather.  

27 minutes ago, activpop said:

Even that beautiful red hot bike wont get warmed up much this week. That's 5w20 weather.  

I think the Guzzi Euro 2 muzzled should breath better in freezing temperatures. It certainly complains a lot in this terrible humid environment here. To be perfectly honest, I don't mind the heat or the cold, but humidity I can't stand.

Earlier this month, in Houston, we experienced thermal shocks that I had never witnessed before; e.g. more than 20 degF change in temperature in a short span of time.

Crazy!

On 2/20/2023 at 12:38 PM, rockers said:

Excellent condition Rosso Corse. About 9,000 miles, 2nd owner. Many extras installed, including H&B Bags with rack, Russel Day-Long saddle, Bar Risers, Roper Plate, running lights.  Bike had upgraded performance package and titanium exhaust.

Located in northern Wisconsin.  Send a message for more info and photos.

IMG_0461.JPG

Good luck with the sale Rockers.............. these are spectacular machines with immense character to to own and ride IMHO

Ciao

• Like 2

1 RC for sale in Germany, 2100km, 17900Euro :rasta:.

Cheers Tom.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 1:45 PM, audiomick said:

Far too much money, even for that mileage. :huh2:

His Bike His choice imo

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, LowRyter said:

These bikes haven't been getting any cheaper for well maintained models. 

no offence to anyone, but these bikes don't pull much.  i saw a Tenni take weeks to sell at $4,000 last year.  and i've seen Nero Corsa's for sale for a very long time at $6,000, and are still available.  i've also seen many non-top tier V11's for sale for $4,000 for many months and counting...

22 hours ago, KINDOY2 said:

His Bike His choice imo

Yes, of course. But I've got a bit of an eye on the market here. He can't realistically expect to get that sort of money for that bike here. :huh2: