SOLD. GRISO FOR SALE...Highly upgraded. SOLD

KINDOY2

Late 2012 Diablo Nero . Black/Silver 20k , No scratches no marks no peeling graphics or bubbles..perfect paint, 2 original keys  ..ignition never coded

20k miles 

Rollerized from the Factory

Updated sump gaskets installed

Intake throttle bodies removed and cleaned last year, new OEM air cleaner installed  ( they looked good and airbox was clean with all drain and breather hoses intact when removed)

Swing arm removed and all bearings and shaft and drive shaft greased with marine grease last summer ..they all  looked good and not dry when removed 

Beetle fueling  Map installed made to match this exhaust system..

Valves , TPS and Throttle balance all checked and set with Guzzi Diag a few moths ago

All rubber hoses replaced last summer,

Metal Quick release fitting installed on new fuel lines

New Wilbers competition "42  rear shock with remote preload

New  Matris front fork cartridges installed and set up with with rear shock

New Brembo T-Drive front brake rotors And new front and rear Galfer  pads installed last summer

New Speigler front brake lines last summer

New Brembo Corsa Corta Brake and Clutch masters with Billet  integrated fluid tanks 

Arrow titanium headers and mid pipe with Mistral High mount Titanium oval can with removable baffle 

New Lithium battery

Corbin seat and good OEM seat

Freshly powder coated Marchesini Forged wheels with good Michelin "Road 6” tires

Moto Demic”Adaptive”  LED headlight 

Rizoma fully adjustable rear sets

Rizoma quick fill fuel cap

Moto Gadget Bar end mirrors

Bar risers ( not installed)

MotoGadget rear turn signals to clear exhaust.

RossoPuro oil cooler cover

Rosspuro. Heel guards

SW Motech tank bag and mount ..Like new…

Hepko Becker C- Bow mounts and Hepko Becker  Hard Bags not currently mounted..excellent condition 

2 sets front  fairings ..Both are Moto Guzzi....one medium height clear adjustable and one tinted  black Bikini

Oxford Heaterz premium grips  not currently mounted ( the wires are all run to the steering stem, ready  for plug in.)

Many, many  Spare service parts…

I have ALL stock parts in good condition that go with the bike except the. Original heavy Wire wheels which I sold last year.
This bike is spotless and beautiful and needs nothing as far as I know..and it has never caused me ANY problems at all.
Fresh oil and filter with zero miles on it.
Currently Registered in my name in California..Buy and ride anywhere…….
$8000

IMG_0614-3.JPG

Back at home in its usual naked trim after the Southen Spine Raid..2003

IMG_0524-1.JPG

On Road..Breakfast with docc and the boys

IMG_0525-1.JPG

• Like 6

This bike is the definition of well sorted. Demonstrates the difference between price and value.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, KINDOY2 said:

Freshly powder coated Marchesini Forged wheels with good Michelin "Road 6” tires

Un connaisseur !

• Haha 1

Life happens Pete....Its probably the most reliable and easy to ride bike out of the more than 100 bikes I've had in my 72 years.

• Like 1

Great Job KINDOY2, All the Right Stuff 

Did we see this bike at last years Fall Spine Raid?  Note zip tie on Right fork leg, every one should do this and check multiple times each ride. Pays dividends in suspension setup. 

SKIP

• Like 2

Yes ..It was at the Spine raid last year..Great time there too..!!:bike:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KINDOY2 said:

Life happens Pete....Its probably the most reliable and easy to ride bike out of the more than 100 bikes I've had in my 72 years.

Sounds a bit ominous. Hope you're OK.

5 hours ago, Skip said:

Great Job KINDOY2, All the Right Stuff 

Did we see this bike at last years Fall Spine Raid?  Note zip tie on Right fork leg, every one should do this and check multiple times each ride. Pays dividends in suspension setup. 

SKIP

Umm, really. Don't know about others but once I've set up the preload and compression damping to my riding and road conditions I don't need a travel indicator again. Besides a slight smear of grease with your finger indicates just as well when the dust seal wipes it down under compression.  

Phil

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Lucky Phil said:

Umm, really. Don't know about others but once I've set up the preload and compression damping to my riding and road conditions I don't need a travel indicator again. Besides a slight smear of grease with your finger indicates just as well when the dust seal wipes it down under compression.  

Phil

Thanks PhiI. But I prefer the zip tie, and I enjoy seeing how much travel I use on certain sections of road especially after that one big pot hole I couldn't avoid. Its a gauge, just like my oil and temp gauge.  They add some JOY to my total riding experience.;)

SKIP 

• Like 3

• KINDOY2 changed the title to SOLD. GRISO FOR SALE...Highly upgraded. SOLD

I'm eager to welcome this impeccable Griso into the stable. She'll be elbowing-out my Nero Corsa, which will be for sale momentarily.

Update: The Nero Corsa is likely sold. I'll post an ad if that changes.

Edited by Scud
  • Like 14

On 3/5/2024 at 12:21 PM, pete roper said:

Sounds a bit ominous. Hope you're OK.

I'm good Pete...Thanks. Nah..nothing ominous!

• Like 3