What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

"Let not any one pacify his conscience by the delusion that he can do no harm if he takes no part, and forms no opinion. Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing. He is not a good man who, without a protest, allows wrong to be committed in his name, and with the means which he helps to supply, because he will not trouble himself to use his mind on the subject."
- John Stuart Mill (1806 - 1873)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, KINDOY2 said:

At first, I thought, "What a nice cover of an impossibly iconic song/group. I like this guy more and more." :)

Then, I was, like: "Wait, where is the bass and why won't they let the drummer have any sticks . . ." :unsure:

When about 2:37 hits, they just make it their own! :sun:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two christmas songs:

I posted this on the german forum. I reckon it is one of the best christmas songs ever:

and somebody else countered with this. I didn't know of it, but I have to admit it is also pretty good.

• Like 2

@docc in that video that Kindoy2 posted, is that a Fender bass or not? It doesn't look like it to me, but I'm not sure.

And...

I listened to the whole thing again on the headphones. The drum kit also sounds really, really good.

The Hammond too, of course, but one doesn't need to mention that, actually. They always sound good. B)