V11 Rebuild and customisation

knumbnutz

• 1 month later...

Been working on the tail and a few bits n pieces. Been pretty time poor so not much done.

At least i got the seat done now.

Some footrest mounts, exhaust header flange and tail light bracket.01302ae6b9df50650db75f58080846f4.jpgf021b388810ea0010aaec131b906f702.jpg55d4d9a517e24768107ef832ee943758.jpg2b455b0620e35d7a209f387d5b41aab1.jpgccc8feff9ecc082fa180126ac45ffb8a.jpg0edd3ed9ea5461e4852698c249d1dc8b.jpg8c1b10c00cf99735caca05c1cdf58b09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I see that Wilbers shock too. This is shaping up nicely.

Yeah going to hang the remote reservoir and make it a little feature. Thats next on the list to make the mount.

I have to make the other exhaust flange where the pipe bolts to the motor and then all the bits are going to the anodisers.

Then its wiring.

I may also go for mikuni carbs yet. But dont want to spent the money. I have to see whether tuning the ecu works out

Looks Great! But anything that looks like that - that close to my nads, makes me somewhat nervous :o

I would recommend a bum stop pad. Maybe something complementary to the seat. Help keep it from becoming an egg slicer.

Looks Great tho!

• Like 1

Looks Great! But anything that looks like that - that close to my nads, makes me somewhat nervous :o

I would recommend a bum stop pad. Maybe something complementary to the seat. Help keep it from becoming an egg slicer.

Looks Great tho!

Egg slicer might have to

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all, 

I know a few have expressed interest in the lights i made for this bike and my other bikes, so finally I was able to get a production run of 50 of both sizes and have now got them up for sale.

So if anyone is interested, they are now available.

https://purposebuiltmoto.com/product-category/cafe-racer-lights/ 

regards Neil

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That is so magnificent, so avant-garde!

I love the skeletonized structure and the varied sizes of the exposed fastener heads juxtaposed with the quilted, organic seat.  

Like Beowulf swimming with a naked sword . . .

:mg:

Meraviglioso!           :mg:

• Like 1

That is so magnificent, so avant-garde!

I love the skeletonized structure and the varied sizes of the exposed fastener heads juxtaposed with the quilted, organic seat.  

Like Beowulf swimming with a naked sword . . .

:mg:

Meraviglioso!           :mg:

Thanks... I am taking it as a compliment :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...