Pete Roper V11 slosh trays now available!

Pressureangle

50 minutes ago, activpop said:

Yeah, we haven't even got mail delivered since last week. So much for that neither snow nor rain nor heat stuff...

We got mail yesterday before the ice came in. And yes, we were surprised.

Temps are rising here so the ice is melting, so now we will have to deal with... flooding.

• Sad 1

Yes apologies but we've been snowed in here.

Just able to get out on the road today. Snow isn't too deep but its just sheets of ice and impossible to drive on. I attached a picture of my front driveway... Looks nice but I'm ready to get out of the house!

Packaging is all ready and the Paypal account should be up and running.

To help me keep track of everything may I request that everyone send an email to me with their name in the Subject line. Just your name, thats all. That will make it easier to identify each of you when communicating and searching for someone to email with tracking info.

In the body of your email, tell me your FULL address for shipping and any specific requirements and I can coordinate with you that way. I'll have work out individual shipment costs because we have people all over the world...

Ideally I'd like to make just a couple trips to ship, so if I can get as many names as possible over the next few days then I can do a run later next week.

email me at: sales@theelementwebsite.com 

Hopefully that works for everyone.

Once all is shipped and paid for I will make the donation and send Pete the confirmation.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Cheers.

Andrey

IMG_4203.jpg

• Thanks 4

Thanks for your due diligence and the service to the MG community of V11's... I live out in Port Angeles, Love to meet and hang out but... snow for now... Sent my address and name, Thanks Jim

• Like 1

Email sent

Wanted to put Rusty Star Picket Plate in the Subject line but I (for once) followed instructions.

• Haha 4

I understand 3 new gaskets are required for installation. If they are not included, does anyone have the part numbers of these gaskets handy to post here?

Many thanks guys!

7 responses received as of Saturday morning Seattle time.

Appreciate the prompt responses.

Will email each of you individually early in the week...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DucatiGuzziIndian said:

Many thanks guys!

7 responses received as of Saturday morning Seattle time.

Appreciate the prompt responses.

On 11/3/2023 at 3:36 PM, docc said:

How long shall the "list"/order window remain open, @DucatiGuzziIndian?

The list (compiled by @Speedfrog, from May, included these members (please, re-confirm based upon the current offer):

@Speedfrog______ x1✔️

@PhillipLarsen____ x1✔️

@guzzler________ x1  ✔️

@Joe____________ x2

@Tomchri________ x1✔️

@audiomick__ ____ x1✔️

@swooshdave's friend____ x1_______ ✔️

@activpop________ x1✔️

@DucatiGuzziIndian ___ x1✔️

@Dragonknee ____ x1 ✔️

Here is the list from November 2023. Based on some correspondence I received from @Joe recently, I suspect he is out and not likely to confirm.

And, thanks again, for the major effort! :notworthy:  :thumbsup:

6 hours ago, DucatiGuzziIndian said:

Once again, don't stress youself. We're talking about a luxury product here. A couple of days, even weeks, wont break the bank. B)

• Like 1

Email sent.

Cheers Tom.

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 9:45 AM, alannn said:

I understand 3 new gaskets are required for installation. If they are not included, does anyone have the part numbers of these gaskets handy to post here?

@alannn,

I did find this metal core gasket (part number B063861), posted by Rolf Halvorsen, that sandwiches the plate (one above, one below). [The OEM "paper" gasket for the V11 is GU01003650.

The OEM sump to spacer gasket is GU01003600. I did not find the metal core equivalent for that one.

• Like 2