Sluggish page loading

Starting yesterday, I am experiencing very long delay accessing and loading pages within the forum, with sometime a time out error message from the server.

This happens across different devices and only with v11lemans.com. Any other website is loading properly... :huh2:

Anybody else experiencing similar behavior?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

And I am denyed access to notifications  :huh2: ?   Error code 2F173/K ?  Message send to Jaap.

Cheers Tom.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Speedfrog said:

Starting yesterday, I am experiencing very long delay accessing and loading pages within the forum, with sometime a time out error message from the server.

This happens across different devices and only with v11lemans.com. Any other website is loading properly... :huh2:

Anybody else experiencing similar behavior?

I'll report this post in our moderation system. Nothing wrong with the post, just to get the Admin's attention . . . :nl:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, guzzler said:

Yep same here...

Cheers Guzzler

Stand by, y'all. The issue is real, the issue has been reported. Now it is up to the etherists. :nerd:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Admin Jaap said:

Working on it! It's better already, I think.

This looks to be resolved. Improved, even!

Thanks, Jaap!

• Like 4

April 16, 2022, is  :notworthy: V11LeMans.com's  Twentieth Anniversary ( ! ). :sun:

I, for one, am planning on sending a birthday present . . . :bier:

Thank you, again, @Admin Jaap, for the immediate attention, quick fix, and providing this forum and archive for our community! :mg::thumbsup:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, docc said:

April 16, 2022, is  :notworthy: V11LeMans.com's  Twentieth Anniversary ( ! ). :sun:

I, for one, am planning on sending a birthday present . . . :bier:

Thank you, again, @Admin Jaap, for the immediate attention, quick fix, and providing this forum and archive for our community! :mg::thumbsup:

And thank YOU, for all the support you have given during most of this forum's existence! Without you I would have thrown in the towel a long time ago already. :bier:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2