What [music] do you listen to? Share your favs

On 2/28/2015 at 7:22 PM, Admin Jaap said:

If i'm not mistaking we've never had a music thread on this forum!

Of course you were mistaken: @gstallons am I right? Scud? But I guess this was yet another opportunity to talk about RUSH :P. Who?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hmmmmm . What a coincidence ! I was cleaning out e-mails from my hotmail account and wondered how you were doing , You had not posted in a while ! Good to hear from you !

I enjoyed EVERY second of this video and wondered what you are up to. 

Ever one has there own reasons for listening to music but I came across a chat session with Molly Tuttle and Tommy Emmanual. This is kind of a three fer one with music at intro, 7:00 minutes, and 17:30 minutes.

I got interested in the claw hammer technique she was demonstrating and found a more isolated version of her preforming it.

• Like 2
20 hours ago, gstallons said:

Hmmmmm . What a coincidence ! I was cleaning out e-mails from my hotmail account and wondered how you were doing , You had not posted in a while ! Good to hear from you !

I enjoyed EVERY second of this and wondered what you are up to. 

G'day. Riding a V7lll Rough and 1200 Sport. V11 still broken, hence no activity here, sadly. I'll retire one of these years and perhaps then get to the V.11 and other broken things. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I regret being too stupid to share a video or anything eles about this event BUT fifty five years ago 

The Beatles performed their rooftop concert  ! I am sure others will be able to post something to commemorate this event ?