Green + Attitude = Gratitude

Scud

I got some GoPro footage of a fabulous ride through California back roads during sunrise on Monday.

Where's that popcorn emoticon?  :bike:

Here ya go...

• Like 3

I only used the GoPro Session, no external microphone. The early parts were at lower speeds and still air. The later parts were at higher speeds and there was some wind.

Glad you enjoyed it. FWIW - the whole video was in California, except for the ending, which was at the "Welcome to Arizona" sign about 1/4 mile after crossing the Colorado River (which is also the CA/AZ border).

Wish you were here?  I've got 3 working V11s at the moment. Come on out and ride one. Not sure how long that situation will last...

After having such a nice ride recently, I've decided to keep the Greenie for a while and to sell my red 2003 LeMans.

Here's a partial list of stuff the green tart has swiped:

1. Ohlins Shock
  2. Shindy Steering damper
  3. Titanium exhaust and high-mount hangers
  4. Ghezzi-Brian carbon fiber hugger/fender
  5. LED taillight (MartyNZ special) and LED rear turn signals
  6. Joe Kenny Headguards

IMG_6960.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah the Joe Kenny ones were made by an enthusiast - I think they are rare and special. Such nice workmanship... beveled edges, right and left facing eagles, recesses for bolt heads, and they work with the shape of the heads. I like them a lot. They look especially good on a silver engine.

I don't know the source of the ones on the LeMans now - they were on the Greenie when I got it.

Scud, I take it that those head guards are impossible to find anymore.

What kind are on the Lemans?

There are still a few of those head guards available in Australia. 

Head Guard.jpg

Here is picture of Joe Kenny's "standard with holes" head guard I got for my bike. There are a few left of other versions in Motociclo in Sydney. Link below.

http://www.motociclo.com.au/products/product-type/general-service/general-accessories/crash-barsengine-protect

Apparently they bought the last of Joe Kenny's stock. 

Their website is a bit average, but if you message me, I may be able to help you get some.