Green + Attitude = Gratitude

Scud

....if I wasn't forbidden from buying more toys, this one would already be in my garage.  someone buy it so the temptation is gone.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2000-moto-guzzi-vll-sport/6293447866.html

....if I wasn't forbidden from buying more toys, this one would already be in my garage. someone buy it so the temptation is gone.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/d/2000-moto-guzzi-vll-sport/6293447866.html

Dang... good thing it's so far away from me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dang, that's too close to me. What a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like that CL ad is gone. That sure looked like a good bike for a below-average price.

I just got back from riding my Greenie to Scottsdale, AZ. I went out Monday morning, worked Tuesday and back home Tuesday night. 

IMG_6950.jpg

After a few shakedown runs, this was her real break-in test. She ran flawlessly - even in 105F (40.5C) heat on the slab leaving the Phoenix area at rush hour. I thought the idle was a bit rough a couple times at stop lights in extreme heat, but no stalling, no hiccups, no problems. She had 5,400 miles on her when I left, and 6,200 now. So she's been on the road for 17 years, and 13% of her total use was in the last two days.

I got some GoPro footage of a fabulous ride through California back roads during sunrise on Monday.

• Like 4

The titanium pipes really work on the greenies.

And the chrome bar-end mirrors... gives her a little extra shine from top to tail. And I used the "old-school" chrome, finned exhaust flanges - the ones that need the fussy little inserts to clamp down properly. I think she needs some shiny fluid reservoir caps.  B)

Shiny stuff on early Sports! :bbblll:

What would Luciano Marabese say ? :oldgit:

I imagine he would say to me: "Looks good, you should think about polishing the foot levers like Docc did.   :whistle:

• Like 1

Shiny stuff on early Sports! 

What would Luciano Marabese say ? :oldgit:

I imagine he would say to me: "Looks good, you should think about polishing the foot levers like Docc did.   :whistle:

Hahaha! *guilty! :blush:

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows I love all these V11 . . . ;)