V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

On 3/8/2023 at 9:30 PM, al_roethlisberger said:

Available via auction, ending April 15th, 2023.

Current bid:  $170 USD

2000 Moto Guzzi V11 Sport, Green, 12894 miles

https://auctions.yodersold.com/auctions/8151/lot/10699-Motorcycle-2000-MOTO-GUZZI-V11-SPORT

Ohm_BhCdWXz9J7DPbSNhmyFA.jpg

p8Mhr6KihSPe_rGT1tE_tuTc.jpg

AS9yx1Vj3Zb6jZh68FVYOrzw.jpg

Sold for $4,750

• Thanks 2

On the Greenie…I bid $4500 but with the buyer fees etc I called that my limit. If the new owner is here and wants to move it on, send pm.

one other reason is I had surgery on my elbow today so the time frame for picking up would have been tight. And I’m in a sling for at least a few weeks.

Just want your input, how important is it to put the upper transmission mount in? Both the black and silver ones probably need it..

the silver one close to 300 miles away.. not exactly the Sport I’d want, there’s a 2003 with higher price and about 800 miles from me lower miles, better looking .. not sure how bad I want either.

I know not the same but I’m close to getting a beauty CX100 released from my friends tight grip. It would be a really great deal, is local and I know the engine, I helped put in a lightened flywheel.

she has many different clothes including a set like this in black. And the CX tank and fenders etc in red are included.

CX%20-600x450.jpg

too old to be touring, whatever bike would be just local riding. Thoughts.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, fotoguzzi said:

too old to be touring, whatever bike would be just local riding.

Who is too old, you or the bike?

If you mean the bike, I don't agree. I know a bloke who has a V7 850, one of the old ones, who goes off on rides for days at a time and hundreds of kilometers. Why not, if the thing is in good nick? :huh2:

Oh I’m sure the bike is up to it. It’s me .. I’m mostly good but have some breathing issues and don’t feel safe getting a long way from home and my local support. I’ve always toured solo or with my wife on back and I don’t see joining up with a group tour now. I have a car now that’s as fast as any motorcycle I ever had so will be doing travel in that. My Bikes are just for joy riding now.

IMG_3765-600x400.jpg

and I can bring my dogs.

IMG_3720-600x400.jpg

• Like 3