V11 for sale online/ Craigslist and all others

chamberlin

No, mine's got what looks like it might be a sticker or perhaps paint, but nothing removable. Also, it has the fuel pump in the tank. As far as I can gather, the short tanks always had the external pump, didn't they?

PS @docc I can see the movement of a few posts on the horizon. Sorry.... B)

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, audiomick said:

No, mine's got what looks like it might be a sticker or perhaps paint, but nothing removable. Also, it has the fuel pump in the tank. As far as I can gather, the short tanks always had the external pump, didn't they?

PS @docc I can see the movement of a few posts on the horizon. Sorry.... B)

As I thought yours was. I don't believe there were many 'chin pad' tanks without the actual black soft pad, but thought it worth a mention.. so averting/creating confusion.

I can't say I've seen any other painted chin pad tanks other than on the Tenni. May be exclusive though I've seen several Tenni pictured with the black pad. Curious

• Like 1

It looks like a parts bin special alright. I am inclined to go with it being a 2002 year early Le Mans, it has the first generation switchgear as fitted to the original Sports. The clipons being under the top yoke and the hollow front axle only muddy the waters. At that price it would be the perfect candidate for cannibilisation.

Rob

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, O2 V11 said:

At that price it would be the perfect candidate for cannibilisation.

Or just ride it as it is, or the basis for a "built not bought". :huh2:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Speedfrog said:

I’m not into cruisers at all but this clean - and good looking I might add - low mileage 2003 California EV may be of interest to some of you.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/d/orinda-2003-moto-guzzi-ca-ev/7632317721.html

37B12130-A54E-4D1F-A43B-05A5728D7A87.jpeg

As long-as the Hydro recall was done that’s a smokin deal with under 4K..

id want to se receipts on the recall work and seem to remember there was more than one hydro kit.might be worth looking into who and when the recall was done.

34 minutes ago, fotoguzzi said:

As long-as the Hydro recall was done that’s a smokin deal with under 4K..

id want to se receipts on the recall work and seem to remember there was more than one hydro kit.might be worth looking into who and when the recall was done.

Beautiful bike, I owned a blue one. The recall work was completed before shipping to the dealer. 

• 3 weeks later...

Regarding the '95 Sport 1100, I wonder which museum he bought it from. Reading the description, we need to get the seller to join our forum!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 4corsa said:

Regarding the '95 Sport 1100, I wonder which museum he bought it from. Reading the description, we need to get the seller to join our forum! emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

That bike is giving me cold sweats thinking about it. :unsure: Beautiful ride that looks sorted out from the pictures and descriptions and yes should be owned by a member here. CLEAN

s-l1600 (14).jpg

s-l1600 (15).jpg

s-l1600 (16).jpg

• Like 2